Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1.25.2012

in the mornings, i've been doing the wii fit plus. when i get down to do my yoga poses, he likes to come stand over my head. i've gotten drolled on, snotted on, my hair stepped on & my face sat on. he loves it. i undulge him because he giggles the whole time & it is better than listening to him yell at me because he wants a turn on the wii fit board. [even if i try to tell him that when i'm down doing yoga, it is his turn on the board - he doesn't want it then.] he's a crazy one, but i love him.

2 comments:

  1. We should work out together! I have Ava crawling all over me, licking my face, and dropping her ball on me. Maybe I should get some video and put it on YouTube. (For those who don't know, Ava is my dog. I don't have a child who licks me!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, I wish I could "like" your comment. :)

    ReplyDelete