Thursday, December 27, 2012

12.27.2012

for christmas, holly gave me a [signed!!!] cookbook from my favorite recipe blog over at our best bites. i have spent time everyday flipping through and making mental notes about which recipes i want to try first. unfortunately for me, tonight my feet are hurting so i didn't want to stand in the kitchen to make them. fortunately for me, my husband is a wonderful human being and he is currently in the kitchen making them for me/us. i love that guy.  in other good news - mikey is feeling lots better! still sick, don't get me wrong - he didn't sleep well last night again, he is still coughing and his voice is raspy still... but he is talking, eating, drinking and playing today. i've been on the verge of tears a few times today because i was so happy with the progress that he's made in the last 24 hours - bless antibiotics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment