Tuesday, January 1, 2013

12.31.2012

happy new year's eve! we went over to heidi's for the annual fondue party - we just didn't stay til midnight, with mikey and my condition, we were home in bed well before 10. it was a fun night though - delicious food as always. my favorite combo this year - pretzels dipped in the cheese sauce. [my sister puts on quite the spread - bbq, cheese and chocolate fondue!] at my doctor's appointment yesterday morning, my dr was very happy - my blood pressure was lower than it had been in a month! he had told me not to expect it go go down - it would either maintain or go up. so i bought myself another week [hopefully 2!] pending i don't go into labor. that was such a relief, i was dreading the news. i'm so excited to see what 2013 brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment